06.05.2021

 06 .05.2021

अभी lockdownn चल रहा है इसलिए डेली रूटीन में ज्यादा परिबर्तन नही है।अभी घर पर ही रहना पड़ रहा है।

आज सुबह मैं 5.45AM  को सोकर उठा . उठने से पहले मैंने बिस्तर पर ही भगवान की प्रार्थना ली. उस के बाद  बाथरूम गया .हाथ मुँह धोया और टूथब्रश किया .बाथरूम से आने के बाद मैंने लगभग 15 मिनट आँगन मे टहला.उसके बाद 30 मिनट अखबार पढ़ा .अखबार पढ़ने के बाद "बेचना सीखो और सफल बनो" पुस्तक का एक अध्याय पढ़ा .    

       उसके बाद पत्नी ने  मुझे 5,6 अमरुद का पत्ता , 3,4 सदाबहार का पत्ता और एक गिलास गरम पानी दिया . अमरुद का पत्ता तथा सदाबहार का पत्ता खाया और गरम पानी दिया.  डायबिटीज वालों को अमरुद का पत्ता तथा सदाबहार का पत्ता खाना चाहिए . अमरुद तथा सदाबहार का पत्ता दवा का काम करता है . डायबिटीज को कंट्रोल करने में मदद करता है . मैंने अमरुद तथा सदाबहार का पत्ता खाया और एक गिलास गरम पानी पीया . लगभग 7.30 AM को पत्नी ने चाय के साथ बिस्कुट दिया .    चाय पीकर मैंने लगभग 30 मिनट सीढ़ी चढ़ने उतरने का व्यायाम किया .कुछ देर बाद  छत पर भी व्यायाम किया  .उसके बाद प्राणायाम किया . मैं रोज प्राणायाम करता हूँ .  

          9.45AM  को स्नान किया  .  चेहरे पर स्क्रब किया . स्क्रब करने के बाद जेल क्लीन्ज़र से चेहरा धोया . मैं पेर्सोना साबुन और सतिनिक शैम्पू से स्नान किया .स्नान करने के बाद लगभग 10.35 AM  को नास्ता किया . 

      लगभग 2.45 PM  को खाना खाया . खाना खाने के बाद कुछ देर आराम किया.ऑफ़िस का काम भी किया. 

    6.35 PMके बाद 9.45PM तक मोबाइल मे कुछ काम किया. 9.30 PM को डिनर किया . लगभग 10.55 PM को सो गया •सोने से पहले मोबाइल पर बिजनेस motivational ओडियो सुना।


Right now the lockdownn is going on, so there is not much change in the daily routine. Now we have to stay at home.

     This morning I woke up at 5.45AM. Before getting up, I prayed to God in bed. After that I went to the bathroom. Hand washed and toothbrushed. After coming from the bathroom I walked in the courtyard for about 15 minutes. After that I read the newspaper for 30 minutes. After reading the newspaper read a chapter of the book "Learn to Sell and Be Successful".

  After that  wife gave me 5,6 guava leaf, 3,4 evergreen leaf and a glass of hot water. Ate guava leaf and evergreen leaf and  hot water. People with diabetes should eat guava leaf and evergreen leaf. Guava and evergreen  leaf work as medicine. Helps in controlling diabetes. I ate guava and evergreen leaves and drank a glass of hot water. At around 7.30 AM, wife gave  biscuit with tea. After drinking tea, I exercised about 30 minutes to climb and down the staircase . After some time I also exercised on the terrace. After that I did pranayama. I do pranayam every day.

   Took a bath at around 9.45AM. Scrubbed in the face before taking a bath. After scrubbing, wash face with gel cleanser. I took a bath with persona soap and satinique shampoo. After bathing I made breakfast at around 10.35 AM.

    Had food at around 2.45 PM. After eating the food, he relaxed for some time. I also did the work of office. After 6.35 PM, up to 9.45PM, some work was done in the mobile. Had dinner at 9.30 PM. Slept at around 10.55 PM • Heard business motivational audio on mobile before bed.

टिप्पणियाँ