01.05.2021

 


दिनांक 01 .05.2021

आज सुबह मैं 5.00 AM  को सोकर उठा . उठने से पहले मैंने बिस्तर पर ही भगवान की प्रार्थना की. उसके बाद बाथरूम गया .हाथ मुँह धोया और टूथब्रश किया .मैं एमवाय कंपनी  का टूथब्रश और टूथपेस्ट का इस्तेमाल करता हूँ .बाथरूम से आने के बाद मैंने'बेचना सीखो और सफल बनो' पुस्तक का एक अध्याय पढ़ा . मैं रोज किसी न किसी पुस्तक का एक अध्याय पढता हूँ . यह मेरी आदत है . उसके बाद मैंने 30 मिनट ईपेपर पढ़ा .क्योंकि पेपरवाला ने पेपर नहीं दिया . मुझे सुबह में पेपर पढ़ने की आदत है . पूरा अख़बार एक नजर में देख लेता हूँ , पूरी खबर नहीं पढता हूँ और आज भी मैंने वही किया . पत्नी मेरे बाद में उठी . उठने के बाद नित्यक्रिया से निवृत होकर  मुझे 3,4 अमरुद का पत्ता और एक गिलास गरम पानी दिया . अमरुद का पत्ता खाया और गरम पानी दिया. मुझे डायबिटीज ली बीमारी है .

<script type="text/javascript"> var infolinks_pid = 3334956; var infolinks_wsid = 0; </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="//resources.infolinks.com/js/infolinks_main.js"></script>

This morning I woke up to  at 5.00 AM. Before getting up, I prayed to God in bed. After that I went to the bathroom. Hand washed and toothbrushed. I used my toothbrush and toothpaste from AMWAY company. After coming from the bathroom, I read a chapter of the book 'Learn to sell and be successful'. I read a chapter of some book every day. This is my habit After that I read 30 minutes of paper. Because the paperman did not give the paper. I am used to reading paper in the morning. I see the whole newspaper at a glance, I do not read the whole news and even today I did the same. Wife woke me up later. After getting up, After coming from bathroom she  gave me 3,4 guava leaf and a glass of hot water. Ate guava leaf and drank hot water. I have diabetes. People with diabetes should eat guava leaf. Guava leaf acts as a medicine. Helps in controlling diabetes. I ate guava leaf and drank a glass of hot water. At around 7.30 a.m.,  wife gave tea biscuits. I did Pranayam after some time by drinking tea. I do pranayam every day. I bought an accupressor machine. Every day I stand at the accupressor machine and also sit on it. The entire body vibrates when I stand   on the machine. Even today I stood and sat on the accupressor machine. Bathing at 9.30 AM. I did shaving before taking a bath. I use razors and shaving foam from AMWAY Company. Scrubbed in the face after that. After scrubbing, wash face with gel cleanser. I took a bath with Persona soap and satinique shampoo. After bathing I took breakfast at around 10.30 AM. After that we went to the market to buy vegetables and medicines with  daughter. Had food at around 2.00 PM. After eating the food rested for some time. I attended a business meeting from 5 PM to 7.30 PM. After 7.30PM till 9.00 PM, some work was done in the mobile. Had dinner at 9.15 PM. Slept at around 10.30 PM.

//soaheeme.net/4/4417526

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

मधुमेह के दो प्रकार वे कैसे भिन्न होते हैं

23.06.2021

10.06.2021